Welcome to Navajo Technical University! Whether you are a returning student or newly enrolled, you are our number one priority. The Office of Career Services is here to offer support and guidance in your employment decisions. Check out some of the services we offer students:
- Individualized support with the Career Services Coordinator. All you have to do is schedule an appointment using this form and then reserve a time slot on my calendar by using this link.
- Professional workshops and seminars. Keep an eye out for a calendar advertising these events or check out this website periodically for updates.
- Fall and Spring Employment Expos will give students a chance to improve their professional skills while connecting them with potential employers.
- Employer presentations based on field/industry. Do you have a business that you want us to bring to campus? Let us know by leaving a note in the contact tab on this site or send an email to email@example.com.
- Assistance with professional documents, including résumés, letters of interest, etc.
Want more information? Call the Office of Career Services at (505) 786-4358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stop by our office in SUB 214. We are located on the second floor of the Student Union Building. We look forward to seeing you!
Did you know?
- The Office of Career Services can help students up to three years after they graduate
- Alumni have access to any workshops, seminars, presentations, training, Employment Expos, Career & Job Fairs, and other programming coordinated by the Office of Career Services
- Alumni can receive assistance with developing their professional documents, including résumés, letters of interest and more
Interested in finding out more information or receiving access to all services provided by the Office of Career Services? Join the NTU Alumni Association by sending us your information.
If you are interested in joining the NTU Career Services Mentorship Program, please complete this form. Eligibility requirements to be a Career Services Mentor are as follows:
- Must be an NTU alumni, meaning you graduated from NTU
- No criminal history
- Must be currently working full-time in the field you graduated in. For example, if you graduated from the culinary program, then you must be working full-time in the culinary field.
- Must display positive character and the desire to help NTU students.
- If deemed a potential candidate to be a Career Services Mentor, must meet with the Career Services Coordinator prior to beginning mentorship.